- Opens the station daily and ensures it is fit to run for the day, as well as securing it when activities are closed
- Takes meter readings, dips underground tanks to confirm stock quantity at keeps a log of the readings
- Executes the front-line coordination of the sales activities of the pump attendants
- Responds to any issues or queries that may arise from customers or fuel pump attendants in the discharge of their duties
- Liaises with external stakeholders who come for enquiries concerning our products
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the quantity of stock sold for the day
- Prepares daily and weekly reports to the station manager concerning the activities that have occurred in the station
- Coordinates the offloading of stock to the station’s tanks from the trucks
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Prepares retail stations’ inventory reports to ensure products are tracked and are always available at outlets
- Market the products (DPK, AGO & PMS) corporate and individual clients
- Minimum of an HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of Four (3) years’ relevant experience in the Retail Marketing/Sales unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt and environs.
- As per industry standard