- Responsible for running the group’s Recycling unit including food-grade rPET plant.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Operation, QC, maintenance and marketing policies.
- Ensure that the factory is running with international best practices.
- Responsible for market and relationship Management for all customers, locally and internationally.
- Ensure that the company’s products meet the brand owner's standard.
- Establish and maintain relationships with brand owners locally and internationally.
- Develop and maintain a market for our recycled products
- Ensuring that the company comply with all standards locally and internationally.
- Ensure the company achieves all ratings and standards as dictated by the industry.
- Ensure the factory achieves its production, quality and sales target.
- Effective running and maintenance of the factory and all the company assets.
- Responsible for the profit targets and price setting for the recycled products.
- Reports of the GMD.
- Responsible for management of the ERP relating to the recycling business.
- BSc in Engineering + MSc in Chemical or Polymer Science or related courses.
- 15 years in Food and beverage industry.
- Very sound in operation, QC, maintenance, Marketing and People Management in Food & Beverage Industry.
- At least 5 years as factory head or relevant position Preferably in multinational coy
- Can work without supervision.
- Ability to speak other Nigerian and other foreign languages.