Caasitech Group is a global, data-driven startup, that uses technology to improve people’s lives, business services, and to drive innovation locally. We are a consortium of expert professionals serving clients all over the world with homegrown skills derived from our MWF Training framework. Based in Lekki Lagos
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Translates product requirements into architectural documents and diagrams
- Maintains architectural documents and ensures it is always updated to reflect the current state of the application.
- Makes architectural decisions with respect to any feature that's to be added to an application
- Ensures that the architectural direction of an application is in line with the strategic direction of the product.
- Performs code reviews and ensures efficient code engineering
- Ensures applications are implemented using software engineering best practices
- Responsible for the stability and reliability of products under his/her purview
- Creates and enforces processes that improve developer efficiency and productivity
- Participates in the screening of engineers for hire
- Provides mentorship for young engineers.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Software Architect or Lead Software Engineer
- Experience in software development and coding in Java or Python Programming Language
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma
Some of the technologies you'll get to work with
- Deep domain expertise in one of the Data-specific areas, such as Azure SQL Data (IaaS/PaaS), deployments and migrations to the cloud, Open-source database deployments and migrations, Cloud Scale Analytics, Data Governance, etc. OR hands-on experience working with the respective products at the expert level.
- Experience creating Data & Analytics Proof of Concepts (PoC), Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) for customers that lead to production deployments
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand the market and relevant cloud trends.
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of key Data & Analytics platforms such as AWS, GCP, Snowflake, etc.
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD toolchains (i.e., Jenkins, Azure Developer Services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.