The Data Center Service Analyst will assume ownership of the Data Centre space and liaise with the Data Centre Service Coordinator and Service Delivery Manager to ensure consistent customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work with the Service Coordination team and liaising with Technical Sales, DC Product specialists and the DC operations team to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customer.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and across functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives solution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvements.
- Plan, coordinate and execute of Change Records (CR) as it relates to Data Centre Space, power and cooling management
- Coordination of all work carried out in the data centre collo space
- Provide Technical Support services including: Data Centre operations, equipment maintenance and service provisioning
- Provide training workshops to new or junior team member
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with defined capacity thresholds
- Recordkeeping and archiving of colocation activities undertaken, for internal review/training and audit purposes.
- Implementing remote hands services within the agreed SLA and according to the SOW.
- Manage the entire cycle of customer on-boarding process (from feasibilities studies to sign-off) and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding.
- Review collo reports to note trends, projections so as to propose operational improvements where and when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the data centre or IT Facility operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of Data Centre facilities such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, DCiM, Access control, and surveillance systems.
- Able to use Microsoft Visio for building and rack layout drawings.
- Must have basic understanding of ISMS and QMS Audit requirement and practises.
- Have a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience with system support and maintenance
- Previous experience in a customer-facing/Enterprise support role handling customer queries/issues
- Good presentation skills and problem solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.