- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Knowing our services/packages inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and cooperating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service sales targets and call handling quotas
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Operations/General Manager.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- A relevant University or Polytechnic Degree/HND, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and relevant software.
- Experience working as a customer service or Front Desk Officer.
SALARY - 50,000