As a Corporate Recruiter in our organization, you will be responsible for identifying, communicating, and recruiting candidates for leadership job openings at Clipboard Health. You will work with hiring managers, department staff, employment websites, internal sources, external sources, and candidates to ensure a quick and smooth hiring process for both Clipboard Health, potential candidates, and future team members.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and post job openings on various job boards and recruitment sources.
- Develop recruiting processes to fit the needs of each job vacancy and department need.
- Work with internal team members to identify potential candidates from a pipeline and perform direct outreach to candidates.
- Interview and evaluate potential candidates at various stages through the recruitment process including phone screens, assessment tools, video interviews, etc.
- Work directly with candidates during the recruiting process and hiring process to keep them informed of the process and be their direct contact at Clipboard Health.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience hiring for manager and leadership roles across all levels and divisions.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting for Corporate leadership positions (manager, vice president, director, C-suite roles).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to talk to and network with individuals at different levels and in different industries worldwide.
- Familiarity with various job boards and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.