- Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix, and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that the kitchen area, equipment, and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the restaurant manager.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2 - 4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.