PURPOSE OF THE JOB To monitor, enforce and verify Food Safety Management Implementation in order to meet up with the required statutory standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Supervises the implementation of HACCP and its prerequisites programs.
- Support in the organization of internal Food Safety Management System (FSMS), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and hygiene audits.
- Monitor functionality of hazard control Points and ensure annual validation.
- Support in monthly supplier audit and evaluation.
- Ensure company- wide GMP inspection are done and timely reported on weekly basis. Also follow up with process owners for correction and corrective actions.
- Ensure personnel and visitors induction, and compliance to GMP/GHP.
- Support in annual GMP training and weekly GMP talk.
- Supervise gardening, waste disposal and Pest control activities.
- Ensure adequate preparation for internal audits and document all necessary audits reports.
- Be aware of objectives of the food safety management system relevant to your task and contribute to the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
THE PERSON MUST
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.• Have a high level of concentration and patience.• Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.• Pay keen attention to details.• Be self disciplined, and a good role model to others.
• First degree in any pure and applied science related course.• 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Experience in relevant management systems, hygiene compliance and production processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.