· Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
· Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
· Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
· Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
· Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
· Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
· Preparing patients for examinations.