The Cloud Support Officer will be responsible for providing first-level support to MainOne Cloud and Managing services to customers in line with customer SLA requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Respond to operational requests with Work Breakdown Schedules (WBS) or implementation plan
- Work with the GNOC team, Cloud operations team as well as the Managed services team in a shift system to provide 24/7 support to Cloud customers.
- Troubleshoot (Microsoft Private cloud with Windows Azure pack and Azure Stack), cloud (AWS, Azure), and hybrid solutions.
- Provide timely support to internal and external customers
- Prepare documentation and reports as required
- Provide support to Customers on escalations
- Open support tickets, update and close them accurately
- Identify, recommend, and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Work with the Cloud Implementation, and Cloud Solutions teams to deliver customer projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid, and private cloud
- Technical Expertise in cloud service delivery models including infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software-as-a-service; automation; hypervisors; containers; virtual compute, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management; self-provisioning; and scaling.
- Experience working with Windows/Linux operating systems
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Microsoft system center 2012 or later versions
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a virtualization and cloud environment.
- Strong Cloud experience skills (AWS or Azure)
- Powershell scripting experience will be an added advantage
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies are considered a plus for this position.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow through project phases or life cycle, following Project implementation guidelines to achieve effectiveness in project delivery
- Good understanding of networking in a cloud-based environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to take ownership
- High level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.