- Create annual operating plans that support the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors (BoD)
- Collaborate with the BoD to define and articulate the Company’s Vision and develop strategies for achieving it.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the Organization and all function heads that mirror the adopted mission and core values of the Company.
- Responsible for driving the Company to achieve targeted sales, profitability, cash flow/sales growth; expense, cost, and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal attainment.
- Work with Finance Team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Prudently manages the Company’s resources and operations within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations by improving the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the BoD appropriately informed of the Company’s financial performance and position.
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operations and effectiveness of the business. ∙ Serves as the primary spokesperson and representative for the organization.
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and the community, building relationships with peer organizations when appropriate.
- Motivate and lead a high-performing management team; by ensuring coaching, mentoring, and ensure career development programs are organized and supported. ∙ Build an expert-level understanding of the vertical and develop strategies to maintain and grow the NFDCL leadership position.
- Monitor and manage all direct reports effectively and ensure adequate performance management and improvement systems are in place.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
To be more aggressive and to gain a competitive advantage, for end-to-end leadership and partnership opportunities, including strategy development, idea generation, and opportunity sourcing, business thesis development, deal structuring, and negotiation, and execution planning.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- B.Sc Degree or Master's degree in ANY of the social sciences. An individual with a financial background will be preferred for this role
- A minimum of at least 5-8 years’ experience in senior management or executive positions in various businesses and industries in Food & Drinks Company or any FMCG category.
- A strong track record in product management or senior financial role a plus • Deep understanding of leadership best practices and leading by example and to inspire confidence
- Strategic planning, Strategic designing, and implementation skills • Strong project management, commercial and financial capability or acumen • History of successful revenue growth
- Executive Presence; strong written and oral communication-including large-group presentations.
- High Level of IT Skills
- Possess a clear understanding of the above-market framework.
- Leveraging Diversity and Conflict Management resolutions
- Stakeholder management and Political Savviness
- Corporate Governance and Appreciation
- Emotional Intelligence