We are looking to hire a Career Coach who will join the Udacity team in fostering our mission of powering careers through tech education. The ideal candidate for this role will provide world-class career support to our students in their nanodegree journey or beyond.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with Udacity careers ops for discussing students’ progress.
- Conduct webinars and/or sessions to deliver careers and initial freelancing experience to Udacity learners.
- Support Udacity learners and build a strong sense of community through motivational posts, sharing your knowledge, sharing helpful articles, and answering students’ questions.
- Support in increasing the program’s survey responses.
- Occasionally assisting with hiring partners’ employment requests (announcements, filtration, and screening).
- 2+ years of experience in teaching the basics of career development concepts and public speaking.
- Resides in Africa
- Basic knowledge of recruitment and headhunting skills.
- Experience in quick resume and LinkedIn profiles screening
- Proficiency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills (including PowerPoint presentations)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to lead and coach a group of students and build a strong community.
- Familiarity with the Nigerian market’s general careers and employment map and characteristics.
- Ability to assist Udacity students in identifying personal goals, developing leadership skills, and planning career moves.
- Technical experience in Cloud Domain and completion of a Udacity Nanodegree program(s) are added advantages
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.