The possibilities at the intersection of medicine and technology are endless, which means endless opportunities to make your mark on the world. Medcourt Support Services will provide access to research, tools, and expertise, you’ll expand your view of the human body and technology, redefining care for people around the world.
Our interns do real work within experienced Biomedical engineering teams to ensure full operational status across all medical equipment we manage. Here you can:
- Collaborate on equipment installation, preventive and corrective equipment maintenance, and repairs of medical equipment and furniture
- Build your confidence and skills in technology solutions for healthcare.
- With our expanding portfolio of innovative products and services, Medcourt offers wide coverage of medical devices and equipment across various hospitals.
We are looking for a Biomedical engineering intern who will work with our experienced engineers to do the following:
· Equipment maintenance, repairs, calibrations, site inspections, and equipment inventories.
· Support for innovative ways around prompt Preventive maintenance, Assess tagging, Service tagging, and applicable documentations
· Spares parts management.
· Ward round support
· Regularly review and standardize documents for Maintenance reports, on-demand reporting, and documentation
· Supports and resolves issues with technical teams.
- Work under the supervision of experienced engineering team to install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical and after-sales support and maintenance for biomedical equipment
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
· Preparation and delivery of demo presentations at client office locations.
· Initiation of engagement with prospective clients for biomedical repairs and maintenance services.
· Provision of support in the making of quotes and preparation of product description for prospective and actual clients.