An enthusiastic Bartender/Mixologist with a flair for customer service who can prepare drink orders according to the company's specified recipe using the appropriate measuring systems.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Prepare drink orders for customers following the company's recipes using the appropriate measuring systems.
- Should be able to issue, open and serve drink orders in bottle with the appropriate drinkware.
- Set up the bar, bar unit, and other tools required for service.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the bar area and the condition is maintained.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drink orders.
- As needed should be able to transport supplies to bar set up area for guest service.
- Take daily stock of drinks and reconcile discrepancies.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND
- 1 year of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.