- Prepares, produces, and bakes breakfast pastries, bread, rolls, and some desserts.
- Develops new products for a la carte or menus on a rotating basis.
- Decorates baked goods, such as cream pies, using a pastry bag.
- knowledge of food production methods.
- the ability to work well with your hands.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- the ability to work well with others.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- catering school graduate is an advantage