- Plan and Deliver the monthly sales targets for his territory.
- Achieve availability of our products at the Distributors’ outlets.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with Distributors to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Effectively Manage the resources allocated for Sales operations of his assigned territory.
- Ensure optimization of team effort towards the achievement of territory objective.
- Supervise, coach and train his team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make periodic plan for the territory with clear KPIs
- Responsible for Distributor management and effective use of allocated resources.
- Monitor performance and guide staff assigned to his/her territory.
- Liaising with management and customers for effective delivery of our products.
- Market supervision – Price Check, Competition check, new development affecting the business, etc.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Branch Manager.
- Monitor Distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that the various SKUs are available and that the Distributors meet their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the Distributor falls short on his/her monthly target.
- Develop and execute a training plan for the team (together with the Region Training Manager).
- Monitor the team’s performance and provide feedback to them on a regular basis.
- Work together with the Marketing team to execute and track activities in the territory.
- Applicants must have working experience with a reputable Multinational FMCG Company.
- Minimum of HND with 5 years’ experience in Sales; preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Territory Management Skills (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning, NND, Market Analysis).
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Strong Customer Relationship.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- Proficiency in Information tracking, Excel analytics and power point presentation.
- Exerting personal influence for initiating action steps and execution of plans.
- Decision-making and demonstrating self-confidence.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.