Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide first level reception and interaction for all incoming visitors.
- Develop and maintain professional communication with all staff and company suppliers/contractors in the shortest acceptable time period.
- Handle office communication and correspondence with clients and stakeholders as directed.
- Handle employee staff records and all related matters including payroll administration.
- Handle office budget and cash-flow administration
- Organize and manage the Office facilities and logistics, including required office infrastructure.
- Handling travel and transport logistics for all staff.
- Coordinate all Office supplies and suppliers.
- File, retrieve and maintain a database of documents and reference materials.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as required.
- Maintain operating administrative practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Perform related work as assigned.
- BSc./HND/OND in Business administration or Accounting or any other equivalent discipline.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- A communications or marketing background or experience will be useful.
- Preferably Female
Location: Sagamu Ogun State