We are looking for an hard working Administrative Officers to join our client and support their daily office procedures. The successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing queries.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Bachelor degree and or additional qualifications in Office Administration will be a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role a must
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Kindly note that candidates staying within Ikeja and environs will be given first priority.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.