As an Accountant, your responsibilities will include performing monthly close processes including bank reconciliations and account analyses. You will ensure accurate financial reporting, budget management, and audit facilitation and also be able to ensure that stock record systems are up to date. To be successful in this role, You should have strong background in accounting principles, meticulous attention to detail, demonstrate excellent communication, and management, and be willing to contribute to the business.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Ensure that financial transactions are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date system for financial records and documentation.
- Prepare periodic reports such as balance sheet, profit & loss statement
- Receivables and Payables Management
- Inventory management & proper valuation of Inventories and Assets.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries, and ensure relevant reconciliation.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, providing financial expertise and fostering a culture of financial responsibility.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients.
- Ensure confidentiality and safekeeping of accounting records and documents.
- Communicate effectively with external stakeholders, including vendors and financial institutions. Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the company.
- BSc in Accounting or related course
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience, as an Accountant in the Food and Drink Industry.
- Professional certification such as Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) is an added advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, regulations and standards
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Annual Bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.