- Create a schedule of programming to run a 24/7 TV channel & manage playout software.
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Edit short-form videos that include junkets, sit-down interviews, mash-ups, event coverage, sizzles and more.
- Responsible for motion graphics, video editing, and audio editing.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Maintains all editing equipment, troubleshoots problems, and actively facilitates repairs.
- Create videos in various lengths and formats for multiple platforms and social channels.
- As Channel Scheduler, you will be responsible for creating a program schedule and managing playout software to run programming for a 24/7 TV channel. As Video Editor/Motion Graphics, your responsibility is to skilfully transform recorded footage into a finished video, suitable for broadcasting on approved media, using a combination of dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to merge sight and sound in order to deliver compelling entertainment to viewers.
- You will also be responsible for creating concepts, graphics and layouts for motion graphics projects.
- Knowledge and affinity for popular Nigerian music is a plus in this position.
- Proven video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages e.g. Adobe Creative Suites (After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator), Avid Media Composer, Light works, and Final Cut)
- Must be familiar with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Strong attention to details, schedules, editorial flow, and all phases of video.
- Creative mind and storytelling abilities
- Ability to make appropriate music selection for production.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Cinematography, Communications or related Arts from a recognized and accredited University is a plus
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other Adobe Creative programs.
- Full understanding of video specs: resolution, frame rate, audio formats, aspect ratio, and bit-rate settings
- Design/Agency/VFX/Advertising or Studio background is a bonus
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Minimum of 1-year proven experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling content.
Salary: NGN75,000 - NGN140,000+ (in base + bonus depending on experience)