- Develop and deliver appropriate training materials for learning and development sessions to improve the knowledge and skills of Learners within appropriate training timelines based on approved curriculum, scheme of work and lesson plans.
- Conduct Learners’ Assessments to ensure that all Learners acquire the requisite skills, knowledge and international standards for their roles as professional Caregivers
- Maintain modern, effective training methodologies including use of the Learning Management System, and monitor students' safe use of tools and equipment.
- Assess Learners’ written, oral or performance tests to evaluate their understanding of the lesson objectives, procedures, and ideas.
- Organize and maintain accurate Learners’ records, including grades, assignments, performance evaluations, and behavioral issues.
- Participate in the Quality Assurance processes, including the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Program, and comply with the Institute’s Quality Assurance policy and procedure
- Assist Learners to acquire the requisite rigorous workforce/employability skills that would enable them to achieve their personal development goals
- Attend periodic meetings to facilitate communications with other team members to accomplish set targets and achieve the client’s goals.
- Fluency and high level of literacy in English, Numeracy, Digital skills, and Employability skills, including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualities:
- Degree/HND in Education, Nursing, or any relevant course, and/or an Assessor Award.
- Knowledge of modern, effective training techniques and adult learning theory
- Must be computer literate with excellent writing and effective group facilitation skills
- Be accessible, flexible, confident, creative, and interesting
- Punctual and able to manage class time efficiently
- Ability to work with an ethnically and culturally diverse population.
Additional Requirements include:
- Very good knowledge/experience in social care for vulnerable people, especially geriatric care (older persons), pediatrics (especially children below 5 years) and/or people with special needs
- A successful career and administrative/managerial role in a reputable institution.
- Proficiency in research and PowerPoint presentation
- Positive international exposure/workforce experience
- Experience in and/or career counseling for Learners
- Masters’ degree or higher qualification(s) in a relevant field and verifiable fund-raising experience will be an added advantage