Our Retail Sales Assistant will..
· Greet customers as they enter the shop and help the find the product they need
· Assist customers by providing product recommendations
· Answering questions on products
· Expanding sales revenue by cross-marketing other products
· Serving customers and processing sales transactions
· Restock shelves
· Resolve customer complaints, and
· Ensure that the sales floor is clean and well-maintained.
Our Retail Sales Assistant Qualifications
· Applicants should have at least a diploma certificate and a credit in English and maths.
· Previous Customer Service experience preferred
· Ability to work well on a team
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English Language)
· Good teamwork.
· Flexibility to do different tasks.
· Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure
· Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till (Epos system)
· Confidence in giving advice and information
· Having enough stamina to keep going
**If you’re interested in this 'Retail Sales Assistant' role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!**