A popular Supermarket seeks a driven and creative individual who is a go-getter. The ideal candidate will be both passionate and fluent in the retail world, with experience and existing relationships in this field as a big plus.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- The Store Manager will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Manage the day-to-day activity of the business without supervision.
- Supervise and work with members of staff.
- Ensure new merchandise gets to the store promptly
- Prepare and manage store budgets to meet financial objectives
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Keep track of inventory at all times in order to avoid setbacks due to shortages.
- Proactively identify opportunities to ensure continued success in the store
- Recognize key areas of strength within the team and areas for growth.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field
- This position is open preferably to male candidates.
- The individual must be productive and proactive.
- Must look presentable at all times.
- Punctuality and presentation are key.
- you will be confident in your delivery and motivated to add value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Location: Trans Ekulu Enugu
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.