- Optimizing patient care by supervising nursing staff.
- Performing health assessments and developing specialized treatment plans.
- Developing nursing practices, policies, and procedures.
- Considering differential diagnoses and making clinical recommendations.
- Nursing care for eye patients in the Outpatient Clinic, Ward admission patients as well as post-operative eye patients.
- A Nursing Degree
- Qualified Staff Nurse registered with Nursing Council of Nigeria
- State-approved licensing to practice as a licensed and registered nurse (practicing license required).
- Extensive 2 years of experience as a Clinical Nurse Specialist.
- Demonstrable experience in supervising staff, administration, and managing resources.
- Ability to identify and facilitate educational programs or in-service training sessions.
Location: Port Harcourt