- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 3 - 5 years in mobile software development using Flutter and other libraries;
- Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, themes, Flutter plugins, and animations.
- Proven experience in Modern Flutter UI development, third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Solid hands-on experience with State management approaches in Flutter
- Solid knowledge of architectural patterns
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g. Git.)
- Familiar with Docker/Docker Compose
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
- Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- In short, you will be responsible for building cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
Bonus if also experienced in:
- Angular, ReactJS experience
- Knowledge of PHP/WP
We are looking for someone who is passionate and committed to growing with the team and company vision. You’ll have strong teamwork and communication skills – we collaborate A LOT! Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer. Proven experience is required; therefore, beginners and inexperienced Developers need not apply. We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.
What We Offer
● Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
● Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
● Friendly team and cozy/enjoyable working environment
● You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
● Opportunity for training and growth
Application: Your cover letter should discuss your previous Flutter projects with relevant links to your portfolio, and why you will like to join our team.