- Building user-facing android mobile application for our products based on design and specifications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a mobile app developer including responsibility as the Senior Android (Kotlin) Developer on a major application development.
- Verifiable experience using Kotlin to develop at least 2 mobile apps.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of MVVM programming principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with agile/scrum or DevOps application development methodology.
We offer attractive
remuneration to the right candidate.