We are a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in education. We are looking for a Senior Android engineer (Kotlin, Flutter or React Native) to develop applications. This is a permanent or contract position in our Abuja office but will consider excellent candidates for remote work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Building user-facing android mobile applications for our products based on design and specifications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- 4+ years experience as a mobile app developer including responsibility as the Senior Android (Kotlin, Flutter, or React Native) Developer on major application development.
- Verifiable experience using Kotlin, Flutter, or React Native to develop at least 2 mobile apps.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of MVVM programming principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with agile/scrum or DevOps application development methodology.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.