- Manage a class effectively
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching methods/approaches for young adults.
- Monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of the students.
- Plan and deliver effective sequences of lessons.
- Identify and teach skills that will develop students ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Identify and teach skills that will develop students’ social independence
- Lead a subject(s) or identified area within the School Improvement Plan and ensure progress is at least Good.
- Report Students’ progress
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc (Ed) / B.Ed / PGDE / PDE / M.Ed in relevant discipline
- Teaching Certification (TRCN) will be an added advantage.
- IGCSE experience is an added advantage
- ICT Savy and Apt to learn new skills.