- Engage in learning activities for individuals or groups of children, either for in-person or online learning.
- Develop appropriate learning plans for individual/group sessions for physical classes in schools during the week and at the centre on Saturdays.
- Inspire and mentor children to engage in productive activities like reading, writing, speaking.
- Assist pupils in the use of resources including IT.
- Maintain pupils’ interests and motivation.
- Support individual education plans.
- To be aware of pupils’ problems, achievements, progress and report to the Educational Director.
- Establish a constructive relationship with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs.
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the Instructor.
- Monitor pupils’ responses to learning activities and record achievement/progress as directed.
- Provide regular feedback to parents on pupils’ achievement, progress and problems.
- Participate in training, other learning activities and performance development as required.
- 3-5 years teaching experience
- First degree in the relevant qualification
- Education certification is highly preferred. B.Ed, PGDE
- IGCSE certification is an added advantage.