A Hotel Receptionist, or Front Desk Officer is responsible for welcoming guests and acting as their first point of contact. They log issues or requests and pass them to the correct member of staff, provide information and advice to guests and act as ambassadors for the hotel.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Welcoming guests and checking their details against their bookings
- Allocating guests their rooms and providing keys
- Answering phones from prospective customers and guests, taking messages and delivering them
- Completing administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
- Responding to requests for help and information
- Providing concierge services, such as booking theatre tickets. arranging travel and providing information about local amenities and attractions
- Preparing room bills and ensuring prompt payments
- Checking guests out, taking payments and returning deposits.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.