Product & Project Management
The role will work on strategic projects to grow our product capability and ensure we are user-focused. The individual would also Interface with a multidisciplinary team and ensure the completion of projects promptly. The individual would also report directly to one of the SVPs of Product & Design.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Interfacing with a multidisciplinary team, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Clinical Operations.
- Ensure all teams are contributing knowledge and documentation to JIRA and Confluence, which anyone could pick up and understand
- Build tools and dashboards in Confluence to pull in live information, which creates visibility and improves processes.
- Being a Trouble-shooter, who can easily identify the most straightforward solution through complex issues and moving deadlines
- Working autonomously, but know when to report and escalate any risks, delays or issues to the relevant people
- Understand the true impact of risk on your project, and know-how to mitigate risks without impeding the pace of delivery
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project management
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution ideally in project management or a similar field.
- You must be able to present a portfolio of the projects you have worked on.
- Experience working in an agile organization and familiarity with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall processes) is a must.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence is a must
- Be a good problem solver who can ideate solutions and act on them independently
- Experience working in high-growth start-ups is an added advantage
- Experience working with senior leaders in technology is an added advantage
- Having a Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the healthcare space
- Work remotely
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.