The Programs & Partnership Manager will drive and support Philanthropy Circuit's overall strategy & operations, and implement programs to help achieve the organization's mission and objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Scale operations and deepen the impact of our philanthropy, strategic pillars, and development-focused research.
- Capitalize on opportunities and engagements to expand the organization's local, regional, and international network.
- Identify new sponsorship, resource, and partnership opportunities for the organization.
- Engage with key development stakeholders, NGOs, Government Agencies, and international thought leaders to create new, scalable partnerships across sectors.
- Develop and host social sector events to create networking and partnership opportunities for Philanthropy Circuit.
- Implement and manage organizational operations, changes, and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Produce accurate knowledge management and reporting of programs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a degree in humanities, or social sciences (Master's degree preferable).
- At least of 3 years of development sector experience in program design and delivery, fundraising, and experience managing teams.
- Familiarity with the African philanthropy ecosystem and an ability to strategically identify, develop and manage partnerships.
- Project management skills, and proficiency using MS Office and Google WorkSpace Apps
- Strong research, analysis, and writing skills, and an awareness of best practices in nonprofit media
- Communication and presentation skills; be able to create & deliver presentations, plan, coordinate and facilitate events.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.