Our client requires a Programs Manager who will primarily be responsible for driving and improving the organization's programmatic direction.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop program strategy including delivery approaches and model
Ensure program quality and learning
Provide overall leadership to the Programs Unit.
Influence funding priorities by sharing new learnings from ongoing programs
Ensure program quality assurance and conduct periodic program audits
Identify partners and strengthen partner relationships
Establish/strengthen reporting mechanisms to ensure timeliness in reporting.
Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in social work, gender, public health or another related field.
- A postgraduate degree in any related field is desirable and will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in programs design and implementation.
- Conceptual abilities, strategic thinking and analytical writing skills.
- Organizing skills and capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the International and National legal framework on gender equality and women’s rights.
- Experience in designing and implementing gender-transformative approaches
- Experience in developing gender and GBV program strategies and models
- Proven skills in grant proposal writing, research and data management.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000
- Communication allowance: NGN 20,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.