We are looking to hire a product analyst
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- User analytics: Analyze the focus - which channels to scale and which conversions to increase as we know users' clusters, cohorts, channels conversions, activation, churn, referral, and monetization.
- Hypotheses: Launch, support, analyze and report product hypotheses.
- A/B tests: Conduct, and analyze A/B tests.
- Reports: Develop grandma-clear dashboards, and daily, weekly, and monthly present performances at analytical breakfasts.
- DBAAS: Make databases well-structured, unified, fast, and easy to access while safeguarding security access levels for analysts, OKRs, and debugging.
- 1+ years in analytics of high pace tech company.
- Experience in mobile product analytics or marketing.
- Proficient in SQL and Python to have analytics at their fingertips.
- Managed developers and can code.
- Data Science, cohort, cluster, channel, and funnel analytics.
- Well articulated and can discipline teammates to articulate their roles and OKRs.
- Do not tolerate a lack of logic or mess, and demand the highest standards for clear and MICE-defined roles and OKRs.
- English (B2 - upper intermediate).
- Experience in trading, payments, investments/audit, or blockchain company will be a strong plus
- Finalist of a regional olympiad or MIPT, MIEF, VMK, NES graduate will be a strong plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.