- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Perform first aid etc.
- School Cert. (WASC/SSCE) + 10 years’ relevant experience in Industrial Security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Army Forces.
- Proven work experience as a Head Guard or relevant position.
- A trained security officer with a diploma.
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development