- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial or power systems engineering (engineering background is a pre-requisite)
- Candidates must be computer literate
- Advanced level of English, both written and spoken
- Engineer with broad experience in hydropower generation.
- Experience in Commissioning of Hydropower plants and O&M.
- Able to review and revise from experience and according to international standards:
- Commissioning protocols; and
- Plant technical documentation: Mechanical and electrical drawings, logic diagrams, P&IDs, control philosophy, O&M manuals, design memos.
- Experience on the management of EPCs.
- Able to identify and implement modifications and improvements in the plant, optimizing the reliability and performance with an Owner cost-effective perspective.
Able to establish an O&M system:
- Review the critical operational procedures drafted by Operations Manager;
- Review Maintenance Plan drafted by Maintenance Manager;
- Identification of the safety stock. Management of warehouse; and
- Safety Systems of work.
- 10+ years, knowledge of Integrated Management System and documentation. Experience in preparation, commissioning, mobilization for a Power
- In general, have an O&M mindset. Any review, recommendation, improvements should be orientated for a better O&M during the operations stage.
- Strong safety culture.
- Open-mind person.
- Experience working with different cultures.
- Couching and training skills. Able to prepare a successor and perform quality training.
- Leadership skills.
- For more information on this role and other roles go to eainternational.mu/vacancies