The Personal assistant will proactively provides timely, well-organized, professional, administrative, logistics and secretarial support to the Office of the MCEF Trustees in a professional manner. The candidate will be responsible for documentation, records management and drafting policies for approval. The candidate will be responsible for initiating programs, following their progress, and serving as a support provider for all delegated assignments in a professional manner
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Reply and review all forms of correspondence based on the instruction of or on behalf of the Trustees, appropriately routing of correspondence, drafting error- free letters, emails, word documents, spread sheets and power point presentations
- Handle queries and communications between stakeholders, ensuring promptness and clarity, with relevant updates
- Manage assigned projects, providing informative and timely reports for decision making, including meetings and events management roles, where necessary.
- Action decisions communicated by the Trustees – prioritizing and follow through effectively, and escalate in a timely manner any issues requiring the attention of the Trustees
- Other assignments and tasks as may be assigned by the Trustees from time to time
- Responsible for managing the social media handles, content development with creativity.
- Creates content calendar and implements in line with approved monthly plans.
- Manages scholarship and vendor payments in line with Management approvals.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.