The personal assistant will work in an administrative capacity and will primarily be tasked to ensure the smooth functioning of the Director's office. Key tasks will include office management, administrative support, documentation and record-keeping, meetings and events coordination, travel arrangements, budgeting and expense management for the office of the Director communication and correspondence, policy implementation, team support, research and analysis, and problem-solving. The personal Assistant plays a vital role in maintaining efficiency, organization, and effective communication within the organization as directed by the CEO contributing to the overall success and productivity of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Office Management: Managing day-to-day operations of the Director's office, including maintaining office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Administrative Support: Providing administrative support to the Director including handling phone calls, and emails, scheduling appointments, and managing correspondence.
- Documentation and Record-Keeping: Creating, organizing, and maintaining documents, records, and files. This may include data entry, scanning, filing, and retrieving information as needed.
- Meetings and Events: Coordinating and scheduling meetings, conferences, and events. This may involve arranging venues, preparing meeting materials, taking minutes, and following up on action items.
- Travel and Accommodation: Making travel arrangements for the Director, such as booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Budgeting and Expense Management: Assisting with budget planning, tracking expenses, and processing invoices and reimbursements.
- Communication and Correspondence: Drafting and preparing official letters, memos, and reports. Responding to inquiries and communicating with others as needed or directed.
- Database and Systems Management: Managing databases and information systems, ensuring data accuracy, and generating reports or analytics when required.
- Policy Implementation: Assisting in implementing organizational policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Team Support: Providing support to team members, including coordinating projects, distributing information, and facilitating communication between different departments.
- Research and Analysis: Conducting research, gathering data, and preparing reports or presentations as required by the Director.
- Problem-solving: Identifying issues or inefficiencies and suggesting solutions or improvements to enhance operational effectiveness.
- BSC in Education or any related field.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of MS packages like Excel and Word
- Should be interested in learning and display humility and respect
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills, intuitive and innovative-minded
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and school leadership
- Should leave within Ejigbo and Oshodi Axis of Lagos state
- The secondary school educator will work full-time during the academic year.
- They will be responsible for teaching and supporting students in a classroom setting and will be required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods.
- The secondary school educator will work closely with colleagues and school leadership and may be required to attend meetings outside of regular school hours.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000k -120,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.