Accounting, Auditing & Finance
You will be reporting directly to General Manager and working closely with the broader internal finance function, you will be responsible for overseeing the accuracy of payroll activities, liaising with our global payroll partners, and improving GT’s BAU financial operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Oversee our internal Payroll Coordinator and approve all employee monthly payroll updates (expenses, leave, pay changes including commissions etc) directly with the client in time for payroll cut-offs each month
- Ensure all client-approved payroll updates are processed in time for employee payroll and escalating with our partners where necessary
- Point of contact for all client and employee payroll inquiries, triage within EH team for resolution.
- Invoicing of clients for the underlying payroll of their teams, with high levels of completeness and accuracy. Review and approve monthly invoicing of the underlying payroll
- Own Global Team’s financial administration responsibilities including AP, AR, and overseeing payroll via our partners
- Handling and resolving Global Team’s customer and client queries relating to billing and payroll
- Working with the COO and Finance Manager on ad hoc projects associated with Global Teams
- Support the development of Finance process improvement opportunities, and alternatives, and recommend courses of action
- Support the development of team and service Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); measure and analyze baseline performance and post-optimization
- Support the identification and investigation of Finance process inefficiencies and deploy solutions for productivity improvement
- Assist with developing and deploying a reporting, data and metric-driven service
- Liaise with our Technology Product team as the subject matter expert on Finance & Payroll to assist them with the scope and deliver improved solutions to streamline these roles
- Qualification in Payroll, Accounting, and/or Finance would be preferred
- 5+ years of Payroll experience with payroll management and overseeing payroll activities
- Some Financial Operations experience with expertise in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Demonstrable experience working in a Talent (agency recruitment, RPO, MSP) OR Tech service environment for either a global/large complex organization or a scale-up business that has launched into new markets and territories would be advantageous
- Financial reporting and analysis experience including investigation and reconciliation
- A startup mindset prepared to do what it takes to get the job done
- Customer-centric, dedicated to delivering quality outcomes and a seamless customer experience
- An effective, productive, results-driven individual who thrives working in an autonomous environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willing to innovate and look for smarter ways of doing things
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.