Deslog Training & Consulting Limited is an organization that provides professional training, ISO certification & consultancy services. In our quest for meeting up with the ever-growing demands of our existing & prospective clients, we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative & highly experienced individuals who are goal-oriented and dedicated.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Perform administrative functions and clerical work including document control
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the company
- Register students, print course materials and manage students (both online and classroom students) for a successful training experience·
- Receive and attend to walk-in customers, convert walk-in prospects to customers.
- Cold calling and telemarketing
- Manage incoming calls and WhatsApp messages from our customer service phone line, ensure to give call back to callers that called at odd hours and respond to pending messages.
- Sort for B2B leads and corporate deals using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, send proposals to prospects and follow up on proposals till sales are closed out.
- Receive customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Act as the company gatekeeper and image-maker, maintain a neat and clean appearance to represent a positive image of the company and its brand at all times
- Assist in marketing our product and services to corporate organizations, individuals and NYSC corps members.
- Provide hospitality for students/clients including arranging and purchasing meals and refreshments.
- Maintain office inventory and supplies, manage office facilities and equipment; arrange for necessary repairs, and place orders for replacement when necessary.
- Check company emails, reply to emails and transfer emails to the appropriate sources where required.
- Issue feedback forms to our clients, collect all feedback forms and submit them to management for evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Carry out company’s bank transactions such as authorized deposit, transfer, and withdrawal of money, collect all incoming revenue cash payments and ensure they are deposited to the bank and keep records.
- Receive imprest cash and disburse imprest cash based on approved expenditure and keep records
- Write company correspondents, receive correspondence, and reply to correspondents
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate not more than 35 years of age.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in management background or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as an office administrator, or similar role
- Proven experience as a customer service personnel
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Confidentiality and trustworthy
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Certificates in office administration, document control & customer care service will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.