- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Working with actors on movie sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Designing FX prosthetics according to special effects requirements.
- Working with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
- Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
- Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
- Operating within health and safety regulations
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Individuals with a working experience of 0-3 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.
DURATION OF APPLICATION
21th January to 28 February 2021,CLOSES 12PM PROMPT.