- A minimum academic qualification of LLB, BL
- LLM will be an added advantage.
- Proven 10 years experience as a Legal Counsel in a business environment, out of which 5 years must have been in an established Law Firm.
- Outstanding knowledge of Corporate Laws and Procedures.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Deadline for applications: 3rd May 2021.
This is an interesting and challenging role in a modern, dynamic, and forward-looking manufacturing environment with mature systems and processes. Next to the abundance of learning, career growth, and development opportunities afforded, our client offers very competitive remuneration including generous basic pay, cash allowances, and other fringe benefits.