- Conduct extensive research to ensure the company is up to date on all current laws and make well-educated legal recommendations.
- Review all documents, contracts, and changes to the legal landscape and examine how these changes affect the policies of the organization.
- Perform Administrative function related to the practice of Law
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority).
- Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and other briefing documents.
- Assist in drafting briefs and other legal documents.
- Applicants should possess a relevant degree in LLB in Law
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is required.
- 3-5 years relevant experience as a Lawyer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Computer proficiency with working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.