We are looking to hire an Iteration Lead to work as part of our cross-functional delivery teams called Stream-Aligned Teams (SAT’s), from the Team Topologies model. You will facilitate, coach and empower product-engineering teams to become high performing, collaborative units and will lead the delivery of our products and platforms using Agile methodologies. You will champion remote and asynchronous working practices and drive continuous improvement in collaboration with a team of Iteration Leads.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Facilitates ceremonies including planning, retrospectives, reviews /showcases and any other workshops for the team
- Coaches the team in having effective daily stand-ups
- Supports prioritisation, OKR alignment and scope management
- Drives effective estimation and delivery of valuable increments each sprint
- Maintains the sprint board for the team
- Tracks and communicates sprint goals & metrics using Jira Cloud
- Promotes a working environment of trust, transparency and open communication
- Drives collaboration of team members towards a single vision and mission
- Ensures that teams commit to honest and achievable sprint goals and implement effective WIP limits.
- Identifies, records, monitors and and removes impediments to optimize throughput
- Takes the lead in onboarding of new team members
- Champions agile and lean ways of working in a remote environment
- Fosters and drives continuous improvement within the team, both in what they do and how they do it.
- Tracks standard team metrics. These may include burndown charts, velocity reports, release planning and defect metrics
- Ensures that teams have setup OKRs and are actively working towards achieving them
- Ensures that teams use available data to plan for iterations and forecast work
- 2-3 years of work experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Delivery Lead or Iteration Lead
- Experience working with multiple product-engineering teams in a distributed environment
- Ability to build cross-functional teams and form relationships at all levels in a distributed environment.
- Strong understanding of Lean Agile Software Development with a focus on iterative and incremental delivery
- Comfortable resolving conflict and facilitating discussion on alternative approaches
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with everyone
- Experience in working with Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud and, Miro
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.