We are looking to hire an IT Auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications and infrastructure. IT Auditors are expected to have outstanding problem-solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail and a great understanding of cyber security trends.
To ensure success, an IT Auditor must be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network. Top candidates will display an excellent understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organisation’s data, systems and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.