Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls, and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Others are:
- Performing revenue assurance by ensuring daily reconciliation of sales with bank inflows
- Monitoring the effective usage of company assets in compliance with management policies and procedures.
- Field force expenses management and control by ensuring there is value for every money spent for operations.
- Building a strong compliance environment to ensure zero-level policy, procedure, and regulatory infractions.
- Building strong awareness in all relevant staff on all policies and procedures issues; zero tolerance for income leakages.
- Conduct periodic stock-taking to agree on physical stock to the system records and investigate any difference noted.
- Checking and ensuring there are no wastages and leakages in administration and procurement transactions.
- Identify the risks that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
- Checking of Consumptions vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
- Ensuring sanity checks and delivery of timely reports.
- B.sc/HND Accounting, A.C.A is an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry or poultry industry or FMCG.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- The Candidate must have poultry farm experience.
Location: Ogun State
- The Candidate should be willing to work in Ogun.
Remuneration: NGN 170,000 gross
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.