An Income Auditor reviews, analyses, and recommends improvements to the daily financial reports and process to improve accuracy and efficiency.Â
What will I be doing?
Â As anÂ Income Auditor, you will monitor all transactions as they contribute to or detract hotel revenue. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Carry out daily checks of revenue via an Operations Audit as per hotel standards Reconcile and monitor commissions, housekeeper and rate discrepancies, and Conference and Banqueting Revenue against daily function sheets Check non-arrivals, late departures, no sales/voids, management bills, bill sequence and pay-outs Balance VAT and Service charge daily InvestigateÂ daily variances in systems interface and correct errors to resolve discrepancies Check bills signed to Room Account and record all covers Record Reset Counter Spot-check Function Diary and the settlement of function bills Reconcile telephone, Pay TV, newspaper revenue, guest laundry income, corrections and allowance Ensure Advanced Deposits are current Recommend improvements to processes as required Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should have the skills, maintain the attitude, behaviours and values that follow:
- Possess relevant degree in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline
- Previous experience in a high-volume finance function
- Good understanding of all accounting packages and applications in use (SUN, Infor Q&A, OA, Opera, MS Excel etc.)
- A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- ExcellentÂ analytical skills
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with internal and external customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Previous knowledge and experience in similar role will be an added advantage
MEANINGFUL BENEFITS FOR YOUR CAREER & WELL-BEING
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams: Best-in-Class PTO
Go Hilton Travel Discount Program
âââââââHotelÂ ratesÂ as low as $40/night! Health & Welfare Benefit Plans Debt-Free Education Retirement Savings Program Employee Stock Purchase Plan MentalÂ Wellness SupportÂ
Flexible Schedules Access to your pay when you need it
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.