We’re looking to hire a Growth Researcher to support our organization in delivering insights that shape our go to market strategy and fuel our product growth. The role will be reporting into the Head of Data.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Drive the research efforts - internal and in collaboration with partners - required to deliver the insights to shape our go to market strategy and fuel our product growth.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Product organizations to define research plans to inform decision making and improve the understanding of markets and customers.
- Drive the development and implementation of the Xapo Research Strategy.
- Understand and solve business problems by conducting both primary (e.g. surveys, in-depth interviews, jobs-to-be-done interviews) and secondary (e.g. literature reviews, data analysis) research.
- Synthesize research findings and communicate them to the key stakeholders in straightforward, practical and engaging ways. Translate them into clear and actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the Data Team to give quantitative context to qualitative research and to add qualitative context to behavioural patterns observed in data.
- Maintain, grow and cultivate our research repository.
- Ensure your findings have a measurable and positive impact on the organization's goals and define means of measuring that impact.
- Assist with developing the ideal customer profile and customer personas.
- Mastery of conceptualization and execution of research studies with speed and at scale.
- Ability to confidently communicate research findings complemented by actionable recommendations.
- Exceptional ability to collect, structure, organize and synthesize different types of data and information.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, empathy and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in cognitive science, behavioural economics, or psychology is preferable.
- Experience with the jobs-to-be-done framework is preferable.
- Crypto market knowledge and an interest in finance/fintech.
- Experience with cross-cultural products and international research.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.