- Vetting of all cases submitted by GBV case worker
- Organize case conference for case workers
- Support community conversations with women’s groups to ensure their voices and needs inform programming – specifically the curricula development.
- Work closely with the Male Engagement consultant and provide input into transformative prevention materials including curricula and training guides that help men understand, reflect on and start to change attitudes around power, gender, masculinities and male privilege.
- Facilitate and support Men’s Dialogue groups that encourage men to reflect on a change attitudes and behaviors related to violence against women and girls.
- Support ongoing community engagement to facilitate acceptance of activities and approaches.
- Train members of CBCGRC in rights education, protection risks and GBV
· Establishment of Camp Based COVID 19 and GBV Response Committee in target camps (CBCGRC) comprising of at least 35% women in both membership and leadership
· Provide PSS, case management and referral services are provided to GBV survivors
· Sensitize and train IDP women and girls on children rights, GBV, protection risks and on how to access GBV-related services in their community
- Write weekly and monthly report of all GBV activities
- Engage community leaders, men and boys in risk mitigation activities through community forums and themes such as negative masculinity, challenging harmful gender norms, gender equality, ending GBV and the consequences of GBV on individuals, families and communities; early and child marriage
- Manage through facilitators disclosures of violence in a survivor centered manner including referrals for services.
- Actively participate in the sensitization of the beneficiaries and community on COVID-19
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor's degree/ Higher National Diploma in psychology, sociology, Social work, Development studies or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven practical experience in case management.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate in local languages (Hausa and Kanuri) will be an added advantage