- Oversee procurement and maintenance and upgrade the overall facility as required.
- Establish and administer policies and procedures for events.
- Coordinate and manage activities and events
- Ensure facilities meet the needs of multiple projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs.
- Monitor facility usage, operations and equipment maintenance.
- Prepare and implement an annual budget for building use and facility maintenance.
- Update and maintain usage records and invoice clients accordingly.
- Develop a schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute a system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
Education and Qualification
- A first degree in Estate Management, Engineering, Social sciences or other related studies
- A minimum of 3years relevant experience.
- Experience in managing school facilities
- Qualifications: B.A, B. Sc